Access Management System 5.0
Bosch are proud to announce the launch of Access Management System 5.0. With this update, your access control systems will be ready for the future.
Simple and fast creation of 3rd party integrations and applications
Now available: full integration possibilities thanks to the new REST based API of the software. You can integrate numerous solutions from third-parties, like:
- Video management
- Facility management (mobile apps)
- Identity management (workflow based)
- Visitor and supplier management
- Guard tour management
- Safety and personnel protection
- Time and attendance management
- Mobile and biometric reader integration
- Parking and occupancy management
Time and Attendance export functionality
Next to the default easy export of time stamps, you can now customize your export format, allowing for easier import into 3rd party HR or time and attendance systems.
Offline locks integration
Bosch software now offers full functionality for offline locks integration, making it possible to choose any offline locks vendor that supports the OSS-SO standard.
User experience improvements
The user experience has been improved in many aspects, such as:
- New licensing system via Bosch Remote Portal; provides simple and secure way to manage licenses
- Quick and easy set-up and configuration; saves time and lets you experience less errors during installation
Improved data security
Thanks to the Remote SQL server set-up you now have an option to connect to your own central SQL database. This allows for a better fit into existing IT infrastructures, central data management across all applications and better data security.
License Lite Base. Access Management System V5.0
License Plus Package. Access Management System V5.0
License Professional Base Management System V5.0
For more information, contact your local sales representative.