This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 1052111 as suggested replacement.
Axis Camera Station S1016 Recorder workstation tested and validated with AXIS products. Preloaded with AXIS Camera Station software with preconfigured AXIS Camera Station settings and all other necessary software e.g. Windows 10IoT.
- Support for 4K Ultra HD surveillance
- Easy expansion of storage capacity
- Preloaded with AXIS Camera Station software with already existing key features i.e.
- Intuitive operation, Effective investigation, High definition identification, support for thirdparty devices,
- Quick installation with preconfigured AXIS Camera Station settings
- Preloaded with AXIS Camera Station licenses for specified number of channels
- All other necessary software such as Windows 10 IoT is preloaded
- Hardware validated tested for surveillance purposes
- The solutions have been extensively tested and the performance has been verified.
- Three year hardware warranty
- On-site hardware support: Rack servers: 4hrs, Desktop model and terminals: Next business day
|Storage Capacity||4 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.