ZENITEL | 1009666000
IC-EDGE Mobile App
The Zenitel Mobile App extends your IC-Edge system to your mobile device. This gives you the convenience to be on the move and still available for your visitors or react to security events. From the app you can make and receive calls, view videos and o pen doors. Zenitel Mobile is free to download from Google Play and App Store. A license is required in the IC-Edge system to connect the Zenitel Mobile. Up to 10 Zenitel Mobiles can connect to one system. Note! Zenitel Mobile can only be used when in r each of the network where the IC-Edge system is deployed.
- ’- Android and iPhone (iOS) support
- - Audio and video calls including video preview
- - Action buttons for remote control of doors and gates
- - Integration with Apple and Google push notifications for waking up app
- - Remote provisioning using QR code
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.