COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 360-IPR-1100-E-GS6-1U-24 | 760152587
SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 1100GS6 Evolve Category 6A U/UTP Patch Panel, 24 Port
SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 1100GS6 panels are available in 1U and 2U options, angled and straight designs and feature the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design. Enhanced rear cable management features make installation easier over current cable bundling/dressing methods by reducing time and steps to tie down bundles of cable on the rear of the panels. CommScope’s new panel platform, Evolve, is an intelligent/intelligent-ready modular panel system designed to accommodate unshielded multi-connector modules, individual shielded information outlets, pre-terminated copper trunks and future connector designs. For applications that demand intelligence today, the panel platform offers built-in intelligence, providing insight deep into your network for vision, knowledge and control of your network infrastructure. If, however, you are not ready for intelligence today but want the flexibility to add it later, the intelligent ready panel platform allows customers to evolve to intelligence deployments as their network needs change. Supporting architectures with shorter cords and cables and delivering improved performance, this new panel platform makes 10G easier - and life better - than ever before.
- GS6 multi-connector module utilizes patented straddle pair cross-over contacts and patent pending technologies to achieve efficient alien crosstalk reduction ensuring industry standards are met for Category 6A/ EA performance levels
- Architectural design and flexibility - supports 5 meter cables in 3 and 4 connector channels, 3 meter cables in 2 connector channels and cross connect cords down to 1 meter
- Alien Crosstalk complies to industry standards; TIA-568-C and IEC 11801
- Easy cable routing and bundling through improved rear cable management
- Supports the deployment of InstaPATCH Cu pre-terminated copper solutions
- Available in 24-port (1U) and 48-port (2U) options and straight and angled constructions, both iPatch (intelligence) Ready
- Features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design
- No tools required when installing iPatch Ready upgrade kits
- Qualifies for a 20-year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included in a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED channel
Diameter Over Dielectric: 0.030 - 0.046 Inch (0.762 - 1.168 mm)
Current Rating: 1.5 Amp At 68 deg F (1.5 Amp At 20 deg C)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Conductive Surface); 1000 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Contact-To-Contact)
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm Minimum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to70 deg C)
Intelligence Type: iPatch Ready
Total Port Quantity: 24
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Color: Cool Gray/Satin Chrome
Module Quantity: 4
Rack Type: EIA 19 Inch
Rack Unit: 2
Panel Style: Straight
Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG/24 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Conductor Type: Solid/Stranded (7 Strands)
Material: High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic, Powder-Coated Steel
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum, IEC 60603-7 Compliant Test Plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Nickel
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Dimension: 1.75 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 6.50 Inch Depth (With Cable Management)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.