The AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester’s intuitive user interface provides actionable intelligence, simplifying wireless deployment, troubleshooting and validation. AirCheck G2 is the most cost-effective hardware-enabled site survey solution, and provides net work professionals of any skill level with complete and accurate information to validate Wi-Fi deployments and changes, resolve connectivity and performance problems quickly, speed up closure of trouble tickets, and ensure your Wi-Fi network meets end users’ needs.
- AirCheck G2 offers a one-button AutoTest function that quickly provides a pass/fail indication of Wi-Fi network quality and identifies common problems
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with AirMapperTM Site Survey
- Test the most common Wi-Fi standards (including 802.11ax) with a rugged, handheld,purpose-built wireless tester
- See all networks and devices in your location immediately upon power up
- View test results, including network availability, connectivity, utilization, throughput,security settings, possible rogues, and interferers
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management viaLink-Live Cloud Service
|Type||WIRELESS LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.