The ComNet FVT/FVR100 series video transmitter and video receiver units utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for true broadcast-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These env ironmentally hardened units provide transmission of video over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber, and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. As the level of video performance is so high, the FVT/FVR 100 seri es is ideally suited to networks employing multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plug-and-play design en sures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack- mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient vo ltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage tran sient events.
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeae between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.