OptiFiber Pro Add on Kit - includes OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR Module, (2) SC/LC Multimode Launch Cables-50 µm, (2) SC/LC Single-mode Launch Cable-9 µm, (2) OTDR source port interchangeable LC adapters, SC/SC Simplex Adaptor, LC/LC Simplex Adaptor, (2) La unch Fiber Hanging straps and magnets, Carry Case, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance, It eliminates redundant steps and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time and every time
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.