The central tube cable construction, by isolating the fibres from installations and environmental rigors, provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters. The fibres in are color coded for quick, easy identification.
The cable construction, based on a central buffer tube, is very compact, light and flexible, and ideal for connections requiring a moderate fiber count.
These cables are designed for installation in conduits, ducts and in-house.
Duct, General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser
- All-dielectric construction
- Requires no grounding or bonding
- Laminated swelling glass yarns
- Improved rodent resistance and longitudinal water protection
- UV- and microbe-resistant
- Can be installed in ducts or conduits
- Small diameter and bend ra
- Easy installation in space-constrained areas
- Fibers color coding to Telcordia-Bellcore
- Easy identification of the individual fibers
- Water-blocking technology
- OSP (outdoor) applications
- Silicon-free outer jacket
- The cable jacket is free of hl to paint structures
- Flame retardant
Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable)Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable) Reaction to fire according to EN 50575 and EN 13501-6 Low smoke according to IEC 61034 and zero halogen to IEC 60754-1 Non-corrosive acco rding to IEC 60754-2Zero Halogen to IEC 60754-1
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM3 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 300 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.