Corning SOLO ADSS short-span cables are all-dielectric, self-supporting (ADSS) cables designed for easy and economical one-step installation in campus backbones with self-supporting installations where metallic messengers cannot be used. The loose tube design provides stable performance over a wide temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunications-grade optical fiber. The economical single-jacket design can span distances up to 600 ft in NESC light conditions, 500 ft in NESC medium con ditions and 300 ft in NESC heavy conditions (see sag and tension chart for details).
This cable incorporates innovative waterblocking materials, eliminating the need for traditional flooding compound and providing efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation. While the concentric, self-supporting cable design allows easy, one-step installation using standard hardware and installation methods, the SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates optical fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates mid-span access. The ADSS optical cables are also available with a proprietary track-resistant polyethylene (TRPE) jacket suitable for installation in electric field potentials up to 25 kV.
- Loose tube design
- Mechanical ruggedness and environmental durability Self-supporting
- Easy, one-step installation Track-resistant polyethylene (TRPE) jacket available
- Suitable for installations up to 25 kV electric field potential Innovative waterblockng design
- Provides efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.