This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
AXIS Q6054 is a top-of-the-line, indoor PTZ dome, offering fast and precise pan/tilt performance for wide area coverage and detailed surveillance at great distances. The focus recall feature offers instant focus in predefined areas, which is especially useful when using recorded guard tour. The high light sensitivity and day/night functionality ensure high image quality even in low-light conditions. Axis’ Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and st orage requirements. AXIS Q6054 offers shock detection, video motion detection, Active Gatekeeper, and electronic image stabilization that gives smoother video in environments with vibrations. It supports two-way audio, audio detection, I/O ports, and 2 4 V AC/DC power.AXIS Q6054-E is a top-of-the-line PTZ dome, offering fast and precise pan/tilt performance for wide area coverage and detailed surveillance at great distances. The focus recall feature offers instant focus in predefined areas. The high light sensitivity and day/night functionality ensure high image quality even in low-light conditions. Axis’ Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements, while Arctic Temperature Control ensures safe startup in extreme cold. AXIS Q60 54-E also offers shock detection, video motion detection, electronic image stabilization, automatic defog, and Active Gatekeeper.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- High light sensitivity
- 30x optical zoom
- Focus recall
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- HDTV 720p
- Indoor version: Dust proof IP52, Audio in/out, 4 configurable I/O, 24V AC/DC input
- Outdoor version: IP66 and Nema 4X, Vandal resistant IK10, Arctic Temperaturntrol
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.