Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn’t have to be. AirCheck G2TM Wireless tester is purpose built for the front-line IT responders dispatched to the complaints of: The Wi-Fi is not working or the Internet is down. The AirCheck G2 Wireles s Tester provides fast, simple, and accurate isolation and troubleshooting, thereby reducing the time to resolution of wireless issues. There are many variables that lead to Wi-Fi complaints, ranging from network based problems and configuration issues to environmental or client device misconfigurations. Collecting all the key pieces of information the very first time is key to every front-line IT responder to resolve any complaint. The AirCheck G2’s intuitive user interface and management platform provides actionable intelligence to not only remove the complexity of wireless troubleshooting but also helps speed up closure of the trouble ticket. The cost of not getting the job done right the first time, leading to an escalation team visit, leads to ineffective usage of the escalation team efforts and end-user dissatisfaction due to slow problem-solving response time. AirCheck G2 provides front-line IT with complete and accurate wireless information to solve problems right the first time, inste ad of blindly escalating them. AirCheck G2 is a simple-to-use, handheld wireless tester that allows users to quickly verify and troubleshoot 802.11a/b/g/n/ac network availability, connectivity, performance, non-Wi-Fi interferers, and rogue detection - all in a dedicated, handheld tool. Its one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems such as interference, overloaded networks, rogue devices, and coverage. AirCheck G2 helps you audit your wireless environment to identify and locate rogue AP’s. The tester fully documents your troubleshooting session and creates professional-quality reports in the management platform Link-Live. AirCheck G2 provides the information you need to q uickly solve wireless problems. Expanded kit includes: AirCheck G2 WLAN Wireless Tester; Test Accessory to act as an iPerf server; Power charger with 4 international adapters; Soft carrying case; USB cable to connect to a PC; External antenna (RP-SMA c onnector) for locating devices; Holster with shoulder strap; and an automobile power charger.
- AirCheck G2 offers a one-button AutoTest function that quickly provides a pass/fail indication of Wi-Fi network quality and identifies common problems
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with AirMapperTM Site Survey
- Test the most common Wi-Fi standards (including 802.11ax) with a rugged, handheld,purpose-built wireless tester
- See all networks and devices in your location immediately upon power up
- View test results, including network availability, connectivity, utilization, throughput,security settings, possible rogues, and interferers
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management viaLink-Live Cloud Service
|Type||WIRELESS LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.