Tripp Lite’s PS/2 Server Interface Module connects to the PS/2 ports on a Server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on the Tripp Lite B060 and B064-Serie s NetDirector Matrix KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the server cabinet that would be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Needed to connect a PS/2 Server to the B060 and B064-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM switch via Cat5e cable
- Easy to install; no software needed
- Allows a maximum distance of 500ft from KVM to Server via Cat5 cable
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
PS2 Server Interface Module
Connector A: RJ45 Female
Connector B: HD15 Male And Mini DIN-6 Male (x2)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.