- 100% Weatherproof- Waterproof to IEC IP66 (water spray) and IP68 (water immersion) standards, strong, rugged and durable, even in severe temperature conditions, standard black polyethylene jacket to IEC 754-1 standards and also available in a non-halogen flame retardant indoor/outdoor jacket to IEC 754-1, IEC 332-3/C and UL CATVR standards
- Faster Installation- Factory installed and tested that saves time and cost on-site, global availability that is locally made/locally supported
- Sweeps Clean- Preset pin depth optimizes electrical performance and right angle connectors feature a one piece gradually swept center pin performs like a straight connector
- Excellent system performance- 360 Degree solder unique double solder patented technique, Reduces PIM, 100% waterproof, proven Heliax coaxial cable
- Includes - FSJ4-50B - Heliax SuperFlexible Foam Coaxial Cable, Corrugated Copper, 1/2 Inch, Black PE Jacket
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.