TRANSITION NETWORKS | MIL-SEM24T4GPA-BR
Combo Ports Remotely Managed Switch, Port One: (20) 10/100/1000 + (4) Combo RJ45/SFP, BR
- 4 Gigabit SFP ports
- IEEE802.1x user authentication
- SNMP v1; IGMP v1, v2; TFTP configuration backup and restore
- CSMA/CD- DHCP Client- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Bandwidth control- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Ingress packet filter and egress rate limit
- Port trunk with LACP, auto-negotiation, auto-MDIX on all ports
- 10K jumbo frame support, true non-blocking switching
- 8K MAC address table, Back pressure half-duplex
- Flow control full-duplex; Store and forward switching architecture
- 48 Gbps backplane, 500 Kbytes memory buffer
- Management: SNMPv1, Telnet, console (CLI) web management
- Firmware update- TFTP firmware upgrade
- System default: Restore function for system default
- Port trunk- Supports IEEE802.3ad port trunk with link aggregation control protocol (LACP), 8 trunk groups/12 trunk members maximum
- VLAN- Port based VLAN, IEEE802.1Q tag VLAN (255 entries) / VLAN ID (VLAN ID can be assigned from 1 to 4094)
- Quality of Service/Class of Service: Supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service; Per port provides 4 priority queues; Port base, tag base and type of service priority
- Spanning tree- Supports IEEE802.1w rapid spanning tree and IEEE 802.1d spanning tree
- IGMP- Supports IGMP V1, V2, Supports 255 multicast groups, SNMP Trap- Device coldstart, Port Link up/Link down, upto 1 trap station
- Port mirror- Supports RX packet mirror; Broadcast storm: enable/disable, 5%, 10%, 20%, 25%; Includes 19 Inch rack mount ears
Item: Combo Ports Remotely Managed Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Transfer Rate: 14880 pps For 10 Mbps, 148800 pps For 100 Mbps, 1488000 pps For 1000 Mbps
Connectors: RS232 Console: Female DB-9; (24) 10/100/1000 RJ45; (4) FP Ports - Shared With RJ45 Ports 21, 22, 23 And 24
MAC Address Table: 8K
Memory Buffer: 500K Bytes
Jumbo Packet Support: Max 10K Bytes Jumbo Packet Size
Network Cable: 10BASE-T: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 3, 4, 5 Cable; EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m) IEEE Std.02.3u 100BASE-TX, 10/100 Mbps; BASE-TX: 100 Ohm (100 m); Gigabit Copper: 4-Pair UTP/STP Cat 5 Cable, EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m)
Backplane: 48 Gbps
LEDs: RJ45 Port: Link/Activity; 1000 - Port Operating At 1000 Mbps; Fiber: Link/Activity; Power: On/OffÔPower Supply: Built-In AC Supply: 100 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 17.9 Watt Maximum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 113 deg F) Operating Temperature; 10 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: 20-Port 10/100/1000 +(4) Combo Ports RJ45/SFP
Dimension: 17.000 Inch Width x 6.400 Inch Depth x 1.700 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE Std. 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE Std. 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE Std. 802.3z Gigabit Fiber, IEEE Std. 802.3x Flow Control and Back-Pressure, IEEE Std. 802.1ad Link Aggregation, IEEE Std. 802.1q VLAN Tagging IEEE Std. 802.1p Class of Service IEEE Std. 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP, IEEE Std. 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE Std. 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE Std. 802.1x Authentication Protocol, FCC Class A, CE Mark, UL, cUL, Protocols: CSMA/CD
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.