PANDUIT | RGESD2-1
ESD Port Kit 2 Hole Thread Forming EA
This two-hole ESD Port Kit with 5/8 spacing is a telecommunications grounding accessory that helps protect against electrostatic discharge to network equipment. It includes a .17 oz (5 cc) tube of antioxidant paste, 1 ESD protection sticker, two 12-24 x 1/2 screws, two M6 x 12mm thread-forming screws, and one cleaning pad. Designed for flexibility and ease of installation, this kit reduces the risk of damage when a technician performs routine cable maintenance or accidentally touches an I/O port.
Threaded Rail Fastener
- Accommodates standard ESD wrist strap 4mm plug
- Can be mounted to front or back of rack or cabinet for convenient access
- Bent 45, acts as a hook to hold wrist strap
- Two-hole configuration available to provide anti-rotation and prevent loss of bond
- Barrel permanently marked with the protective earth (ground) symbol
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
Spec SheetSpec Sheet
Data SheetsINSTALLATION GUIDE
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.