TRANSITION NETWORKS | SM24DPA-BR
Layer 2 Managed Switch, Port One: (16) 100/1000 Dual Speed SFP, Port Two: (8) SFP/ RJ45 Combo Ports, BR
The SM24DPA is a high performance Layer 2 managed fiber switch with 24 dual speed 100/1000BASE-X SFP slots, 8 of which are SFP/RJ45 combo ports. Utilize fiber ports to eliminate bandwidth bottlenecks at aggregation points in the network. The SM24DPA is a flexible, cost effective aggregation and distribution switch that supports 100/1000 Mbps fiber and 10/100/1000Base-T copper connections
- Support jumbo frame upto 9 K bytes
- Authentication- RADIUS, 802.1x, TACACS+
- Security- Support SSH/SSL
- Port based or tagged (802.1Q) VLAN, upto 4094 entries, Q-in-Q port mirroring
- Bandwidth allocation
- DHCP snooping including option 82
- IP-MAC binding for security
- ACL based on Ethernet type / ARP / IPv4 for packets permit or deny, rate limitation and port copy
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Syslog for device management
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast storm control
- Port trunk- Supports IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with link aggregation control protocol (LACP), the trunk group upto 12 and maximum trunk port member upto 16 ports
- IGMP - Support IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Proxy and MVR 802.1Q with GVRP/GARP
- Quality of Service- Supports 4 levels of priority with flexible classification and prioritization, per port bandwidth management
- Spanning tree- Supports IEEE 802.1s MSTP, IEEE802.1w RSTP and IEEE802.1d STP compliant
- Web management, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, Telnet, CLI
- IPv6 Features - IPv4/IPv6 Dual stack, IPv6 NTP/Syslog/DHCP/ICMPv6, IPv6 SNMP/HTTP/Telnet/SSH/802.1x/TACACS+/ACL
- Firmware update- configure backup/restore through Web GUI
- Includes 19 Inch rack mount ears
Item: Layer 2 Managed Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Connectors: (1) RS-232 Serial Port; (8) 10/100/1000 RJ45; (24) 100/1000 SFP Ports
MAC Address Table: 8K
Backplane: 48 Gbps
Input Power: Internal Po 100 - 240 Volt AC
Power Consumption: 40 Watt Maximum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 40 deg C Operating Temperature; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: (16) 100/1000 Dual Speed SFP
Port Two: (8) SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports
Dimension: 17.400 Inch Widx 8.230 Inch Depth x 1.700 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3(TM), IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE802.1s IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 80.1AB, Safety UL Listed, EMI FCC Class A, CE
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.