TRENDnet’s TI-G62 is a reliable IP30 unmanaged DIN-rail switch with hardened components rated for extreme industrial environments. It offers 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one shared SFP slot, one dedicated SFP slot, and a 12 Gbps switching capacity. DIP sw itches toggle between the shared Gigabit port and SFP slot and set supported throughput to either 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps. Dual redundant power inputs (power supply sold separately: TI-M6024) and a power failure alarm output trigger support zero downtime ap plications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 x shared SFP slot and 1 x dedicated SFP slot
- 12 Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Extreme -40 to 75 C (-40 to 167 F) operating temperature range
- Dual redundant r inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Power supply sold separately (model TI-M6024)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.