CMP | TMC150A
Aluminum Cable Connector for MC or MC-HL 1/2" NPT cable range, 1.32-1.618
CMP Type TMC Cable Connector suitable for use with Corrugated Interlocked & Continuously Welded Metal Clad (Type MC or MC-HL) or TECK armored and armored & jacketed cables in ordinary, wet & hazardous locations including Class II Division 1 & 2 install ations. All CMP Cable Connectors are EMC Tested.
- Certified to CSA, ATEX (EN) & IECEx Standards
- CMP renowned displacement seal provides NEMA 4X and IP66 levels of ingress protection.
- Additional integral Deluge Proof seal for extra protection in extremely harsh offshore and onshore environments.
- Integral equipment interface "O" ring seal as standard
- Independent sealing and armor clamping
- True 360 grounding
- Superior pull out prevention
- Compact slim profile
- Reduced installation time - (no disassembly required)
- Widest cable acceptance range
- Re-usable design
- Only 13 connector sizes required
- Metric option available
CMP TMC (Single Outer Seal) cCSAus listed for Class I Division 2 ABCD* CL 1 Zone 1 Exe II cable types; MC-HL, continuously welded corrugated aluminum, or interlocked aluminum or steel armor or Teck cable. All sizes (aluminum only) complete with O ring face seal for direct connection to enclosures providing Nema 4X, IP66 ingress protection aluminum gland sizes 050S - 100 complete with locknut.
* When installed per the NEC or CEC
|Armored/Unarmored||FOR USE WITH ARMORED CABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Jamaica. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Jamaica or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Jamaica or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.