Customize the appearance of the popular Cisco APs with Oberon’s 33-AP-COVER. The vanity cover is made from a plastic transparent to wireless signals, and can be attached directly to the Cisco enterprise APs. The 33-AP-COVER is paintable so you can cust omize the color of the AP to partially conceal the AP or compliment interior color schemes. Coloring the vanity cover does not void the manufacturer’s warranty. Includes cover fasteners.
- - The vanity cover is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- - Attaches to AP with mushroom head fasteners (included)
- - Vanity covers are paintable using an enamel spray paint such as Krylon (do not use oil based paint or metallic paint The surface does not need to be treated
- - Design: Attachable, paintable, black plastic vanity cover. Conceal AP in open ceiling environments
- - Includes adhesive fasteners to attach cover to AP
- - Construction: Black UL94-5VA ABS pic. Transparent to wireless signal
- - Size: 8.8 x 8.8 x 2.1 in. (224 x 224 x 53 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Japan. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Japan. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Japan or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.