Commercial building deployment solutions
Delivering commercial building projects on time and under budget can be a challenge for Project managers. Understanding the various phases of commercial building tenant improvements and new construction can mitigate the risk of underperforming projects and offer better sub-contractor and third party collaboration to achieve efficiency and cost reduction.
Anixter provides a practical, configurable and integrated approach to support commercial building deployments.
- Sourcing: Manufacturer relationships and knowledge of products and applications can help you to reduce the amount of resources required for sourcing materials.
- Inventory management: reduce risks and costs by leveraging facilities, managing inventory levels and anticipating lead times.
- Product enhancement: reduce time and costs by packaging site-ready products prepared for installation.
- Global logistics: leverage global, regional and local insights and supplier networks to mitigate the risk of project delays.
- E-commerce: provide real-time visibility into inventory, technology selection and project status for improved transactional processing and operational efficiencies.
For more information, visit Anixter.com/commercialbuilding.