Anixter is proud to announce its commercial partnership with EnGenius Technologies for the Latin America and Caribbean market.
EnGenius is a Taiwanese company and a leading manufacturer of technology and solutions for high-performance Wi-Fi networks, with 20 years’ experience in the industry.
One of the company’s priorities is to be close to its channels, and it will be taking a tour around several Latin American countries to divulge its new strategies and solutions for 2019.
EnGenius’s EnTurbo family is internationally recognized for its modern design and cutting-edge 11ac Wave 2 technology, at a disruptive price in the wireless network market. Wave 2 technology is based on its Wave 1 predecessor, with some notable improvements which include:
- Support for speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps in the 5 GHz band.
- Allowing multi-user multiple inputs and outputs (MU-MIMO).
- A larger number of channels, providing greater bandwidth and flexibility.
- Beamforming technology directs and adjusts signals as customers move around an area, ensuring an optimum and reliable reception signal and providing performance up to three times higher when added to a Wi-Fi network.
- Multi-user MU-MIMO sends dedicated wireless transmissions to multiple user devices at the same time, improving network efficiency. It offers simultaneous transmission on multiple devices without affecting speeds, thus reducing traffic congestion and substantially improving general network performance.
For the business sector and hotels, EnGenius offers indoor and outdoor access points, Bridges customers and long-range telephony. This equipment is designed with high transmission power and highly sensitive receivers to maximize coverage of large areas, offices, warehouses and multi-storey buildings.
EnGenius was the first access point manufacturer to launch the first 802.11ax in 2×2 on the market. This new member of the EnGenius family provides forward-looking, next-generation functions for medium and large customers, cable companies, telecommunications companies and service providers.
The new 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) technology has backward compatibility capabilities with previous standards such as 802.11n and 802.11ac. In this way, the new access point enables the channel to be used more efficiently, reducing the latency between the access point and the customers’ devices.
Reynaldo Alvarado, EnGenius’s Latin America Manager, states: “No other brand has our high quality, performance and cutting-edge technology. There isn’t any competition as such either, as what EnGenius offers is innovative and stands at the forefront of what is on the way in terms of wireless networks. Technology with the 11ax standard is for those customers that make a commitment to the future with their Wi-Fi networks”.
Now you can obtain all EnGenius’s solutions with Anixter, in all the regions that we cover in Latin America and the Caribbean. Please contact your Anixter sales representative to arrange a demonstration of EnGenius’s Wi-Fi products.