More resources. Closer to our customers
With a focus on providing more resources that are closer to our customers, I’m pleased to announce the following changes to our organization in Latin America for the Business Development Manager (BDM), Technology Support Services (TSS) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) positions, in addition to the management of our Puerto Rico facilities.
- We have relaunched the role of Business Development Manager for Latin America, thus helping our sales teams to enhance their knowledge and skills and improve the positioning of the extensive solutions portfolio that Anixter brings to the market. To that end, I am delighted to inform you that:
- Mauricio Ocampo is the new BDM for NOLA (Northern Latin America, reporting to Pilar Gómez - RVP for NOLA). Mauricio is based at Anixter Miami and has served the company for 13 years, working as a pre-sales engineer for security and most recently as TSS director for Latin America.
- Federico Lang is the new BDM for SOLA (Southern Latin America, reporting to Adrian Rezzonico - RVP for SOLA). Federico is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina and has more than 7 years’ service at Anixter as a system engineer, regional marketing manager and, most recently, global technology director for service providers.
- With the new focus on providing access to technology support services for Edge 2.0 channels (top Anixter customers), I would also like to inform you that José “Pepe” González has been named as the new TSS Director for CALA, reporting to Matt Powers (VP Global Technology Services). Pepe is based in León, Mexico.
- As Pro A/V becomes a bigger unit of our general Anixter business in Latin America, we are announcing the new members of our team of supplier relationship managers (SRMs).
- Ariel Céspedes – SRM of ProAV and UC for NOLA, based at Anixter Costa Rica.
- Samuel Tello – SRM of ProAV for Mexico, based at Anixter México.
Both Samuel and Ariel will report to Felice Tinelli, Marketing Vice-President for Pro A/V - UC - NSS – Latin America.
- Angel Sierra has been promoted to location manager at Anixter Puerto Rico, reporting to Pilar Gómez. Angel has been with Anixter since 2011, serving as inside sales coordinator and, for the last four years, as outside sales coordinator and branch manager for Tri-ed Puerto Rico.
We wish these first-rate employees all the best in their respective roles.
Senior Vice President of CALA