Need to empower your Contact Center Remote Agents during COVID-19?
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, Avaya is preparing a number of special offers for Avaya contact center solutions that empower remote agents. These solutions are designed to help address the health and safety concerns for contact center agents while keeping the business up and running.
These offers span multiple Avaya contact center platforms in use by our customers and feature a 90-day complimentary access license. This is limited to existing office-based agents who transition to work from home for the 90-day access period. Customers wishing to add additional agents should contact their Avaya Account Manager or Avaya Partner.
Avaya offers a variety of Remote Agent options across the following Avaya contact center platforms
- Avaya Oceana Solution
- Avaya Call Center Elite
- Avaya Aura Contact Center on Avaya Communication Manager
- Avaya Contact Center Select on IP Office
The following Current Scenario customer characteristics table will assist in determining the most appropriate Remote Agent option
- Existing contact center solution and platform.
- Existing Agent and Supervisor client application.
- Existence of VPN.
For more information contact
- Carlos Eddie Perera - Business Development Manager Central America & Caribbean NOLA, at Carlos.Perera@anixter.com.