New ScreenBeam Tecnology Solutions
ScreenBeam 960 Wireless Display Receiver
ScreenBeam 960 delivers native screen mirroring on Windows, Apple and Android without apps, cables or adapters.
- Native wireless screen mirroring means no apps or wires.
- Trouble-free presenting from anywhere in the room.
- Collaborate wirelessly with interactive touch display support.
- Share any form of content, videos, images, slides, etc.
- Get meetings started quickly, switch presenters seamlessly.
- Extended desktop maintains use of device for other actions.
- Take advantage of multiport connectivity and world-class audio.
- Designed for commercial applications and dense wireless environments.
- Same easy-to-connect experience in every room means minimal training.
- Connects to displays, projectors, control systems, and SkypeRoom systems via HDMI and USB.
- Includes ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS).
- Ideal for managing large number of receivers from a single location.
Classroom Commander Wireless Orchestration
For Windows 10 Classrooms, supports Interactive Touch
ScreenBeam Classroom Commander creates an in-room hub for wireless connectivity that is automated, extremely easy to use and optimizes instructional time. Enabled with the latest Miracast™ technology, each teacher and student device gets a dedicated point-to-point connection to the classroom display, saving valuable school bandwidth, and eliminating the need for expensive on-premises servers and infrastructure.
- Teacher and student agility.
- Wirelessly present teacher screen when ready.
- Preview student screen before displaying.
- Windows Ink and touchback support.
- Real-time student screen and application monitoring.
- Command attention (blank screens and lock keyboards).
- Launch browser to designated URL or app.
- Message individuals or groups.
- Reduce communication latency between teacher and student devices.
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 10-S devices.
- Please contact with Ariel Cespedes Ariel.Cespedes@anixter.com.