The RiMatrix NG is the new generation of the tried-and-trusted Rittal IT system, an evolutionary development with countless innovative new products and features.
The VX IT may be used individually for stand-alone siting or bayed solutions, is available with or without a protection category, and is suitable for rack or room climate control.
It is therefore precisely tailored to network, IoT, edge, cloud, HPC and hyperscale applications.
The Rittal Configuration System (RiCS) encourages production flexibility and a fast logistics chain, while facilitating individual customer solutions.
Unique Product Features
- More stability
- Identical horizontal and vertical frame sections with two mounting levels per extrusion
- Enclosure panels are easily secured and positioned with snap fasteners and a positioning aid
- Fast installation and dismantling VX base/plinth
- All benefits of the Flex-Block and TS base/plinth system united in one system
- Firmly linked, stable base frame for direct configuration or attaching to the substructure
- Less complexity with an identical level of function
- 40% fewer installation components by using identical components on different mounting levels
- Optimum baying with suitable accessories
- Baying within the system and to existing systems is supported; components may be replaced and extended at any time
- Vertically divided, hinged side panels with internal lock
- 180° opening angle
- For baying or stand-alone enclosure siting
- Smart “door-within-a-door” solution
- Function package, smart access control, toolless and wireless thanks to radio-controlled handle systems
- Roof plate and base configuration for optimised cable routing across the entire enclosure depth or localised to suit the specific requirements
Frame/482.6 mm (19")
- Load capacity depends on the series chosen
- Future concepts for OCP – Open 19" based on VX IT in the pipeline
- “Light” function package for smart light control in conjunction with the CMC (operational status or alarm) Base
- Roof plate and base configuration for optimised cable routing across the entire enclosure depth or localised to suit the specific requirements Interior installation
- PDU and modular PDU
- Optimised installation in the zero-U space
- In Colombia, Ecuador, Central America and the Caribbean, you can contact Constanza Andrade, Category Manager, at the email Constanza.Andrade@wescodist.com.
- In Mexico, you can contact Araceli Colina, Category Manager, at Araceli.Colina@wescodist.com.
- In Brazil, you can contact André Molina, Category Manager, at Andre.Molina@wescodist.com.
- In Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, you can contact Matías Salas, Category Manager, at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.