UC Plantronics solutions for Contact Centers
Disperse locations. Different devices. Contrasting styles. How is it possible for a contact center to weave all this into a single, integrated solution? Plantronics presents its solution thorugh CNX Anixter.
Plantronics Unified Communications (UC) solution for contact center helps improve First Call Resolution (FCR), which has become to be the most carefully supervised statistic in any contact center.
- It delivers the fastest troubleshooting speed for customers, since the caller can directly speak to an expert.
- Provides multiples conversations with first-line agents, expert colleagues and customers.
- Creates a single voice gateway for traditional deskphones and PC-based voice applications.
With the participation of multiple parties and the mediator, customers can have the response they need, immediately. Agents obtain call follow-up until closure, and will then make sure their intervention is successful.
86% of companies are already planning UC implementation in their contact centers.
What Plantronics headsets are ideal for UC in a contact center?
- Serie Savi 700: Provides wireless freedom while seamlessly managing calls via PC, mobile phones and deskphones with one single smart headset system.
- SupraPlus with DA40 or DA45: When voice is fundamental for your business, bandwidth SupraPlus is paramount.
For further information on these Plantronics products, or if you’re interested in other UC solutions for your contact center, please contact your Account Executive at Anixter. Also obtain all the added value only a distributor like Anixter can offer your business.