Registering - Existing Anixter Customer
How to Register
If you have an Anixter account number, but have never used Anixter.com, follow these steps.
- Click "Register" at the top of any page on Anixter.com
- When asked, "Does your company/organization have an account with Anixter?" click YES
- Enter your customer number and ZIP/Postal Code (Required)
- Enter your sales rep and sales location. This is optional, but does help to speed up the vetting process
- Click "Next"
- On the next page, enter your personal contact information: name, email, phone
- Create a password
- Passwords must include 1 upper, 1 lower and 1 numberic character. Special characters are not yet allowed (@#$_-%)
- Click "Create Account"
What Happens Next?
- Your information is sent to our ecommerce customer service team to vet your registration with your local sales rep
- Once your rep approves your registration, you'll be notified by email and granted access
- The vetting process could take a few days
- Contact your Anixter sales rep to expedite the process, if necessary
- If you get an error that your account is invalid, ask your Anixter sales rep for a valid account number
- Tri-Ed Customers: Tri-Ed account numbers have been replaced with new Anixter account numbers
- If you get an error that your email address is already in use, it means that you either registered once before or your Anixter sales rep may have pre-registered on your behalf. In either case, click "Forgot Password" and follow the steps to set a new password and login