Registering - First Time Customers
Are You Truly a NEW Customer?
It's important to determine if you are truly a new customer, to avoid setting up duplicate accounts.
- This section only applies to companies who have never done business with Anixter, Tri-Ed or Clark Security before.
- If you are a Tri-Ed or Clark Security customer using Anixter.com for the first time, you should register as an existing customer. Follow the directions here.
- If you have never personally done business with Anixter, but your company has, you should register as an existing customer. Follow the directions here.
How to Register
- On the very top, right of any page, click "Register"
- When asked, "does your company/organization have an account wiith Anixter" click No.
- Enter your Company Name, Company Billing Address and Company Phone Number
- Click Next
- On the next page, enter your name, email address and phone number
- Create a password
- Click the box next to "I am not a Robot"
- Click "Create Account"