ABB Contactors and Motor Protection
ABB sets a new standard in motor control and power switching
Featuring AF technology as standard, the latest range of ABB's contactors establishes a new industry benchmark. The electronically controlled coil offers multiple benefits over conventional alternatives, and together with ABB's wide product offering – an optimal configuration, every time.
- Optimize logistics and cut administration costs with fewer product variants to handle
- Access global support and use the same products in all parts of the world: the 100 - 250 V, AC/DC coil covers all standard network voltages
- A reduction of the coil's energy consumption by 80% lets you save energy
- Secure your uptime by letting the AF technology overbridge voltage drops and sags.
ABB AF Contactors Video [0:47]
- Up to 560 kW - 400 V AC-3, 900 hp - 480 V and 2650 A - 690 V AC-1, 2700 A - general use
- Only 4 coils cover 24 V - 500 V AC and 20 V - 500 V DC
- Screw, spring and ring tongue connection types
- Built-in surge suppression
- Connection sets and interlock unit for reversing and star-delta starter for an easy, fast and secure assembly of starters
- Mirror and mechanically linked contacts.
Popular Part Numbers
|ABB Part No||Anixter Part No.||Description|
|AF75-30-11-70||489728||AF75 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 1 NO/1 NC Aux, 100-250VAC/DC|
|AF110-30-11-70||489694||AF110 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 1 NO/1 NC Aux, 100-250VAC/DC|
||AF12 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 1 NO Aux, 250-500VAC/VDC|
|AF16-30-01-11||489702||AF16 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 1 NC Aux, 24-60VAC, 20-60VDC|
||AF145 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 1 NO/1 NC Aux, 100-250VAC/DC|
|AF26-30-00-12||489711||AF26 Contactor, 3 NO Power, 48-130VAC/DC|