Data Center Infrastructures are being pushed to the limit
The pressure to increase bandwidth, ensure greater agility, improve availability, and accelerate deployment cuts across every data center environment—enterprise to hyperscale. It affects everyone up and down the IT chain: owners, network managers, integrators, installers, you name it. Satisfying today’s demands while preparing for tomorrow’s changes is a full-time job.
It That’s why CommScope developed Propel™, our newest high-speed fiber platform for evolving data center networks.
Fast, flexible and future ready
Propel™ is a modular, ultra-low loss, end-to-end fiber platform capable of supporting your data center’s growth through multiple upgrades and migration cycles.
It features high-density fiber panels, interchangeable modules and adapters, and multimode/singlemode ﬁber trunks and assemblies.
With MPO16 fiber cabling and connectivity, you can seamlessly migrate to more efficient 400G/800G deployments while fully supporting your legacy 8-, 4- and 2-fiber applications.
Features & Benefits
As data speeds increase, so too does the need for ultra-low-loss optical performance. From component design to manufacturing and testing, Propel™ helps maintain your link budgets at any speed.
Supporting the changes in your data centre environment means maximizing your design options with a minimum number of parts. Propel™’s modular design gives you the flexibility to adapt while simplifying and accelerating deployment.
Changes in network requirements are becoming more frequent and demanding. Propel™ provides the modular flexibility and future-ready support to adapt to major upgrades and migrations quickly and easily.
Before investing in a new physical layer platform, you have to know with certainty that it will do everything you need. With Propel™, you don’t just have our word; you’ve got the support of CommScope’s iron-clad Performance Assurance guarantee.
Fast, flexible deployment
All components in the Propel™ portfolio are designed and engineered to save time and space during planning and deployment, while ensuring the optical performance and agility to adapt your configurations on the fly. As a structured cabling portfolio, it enables network managers to scale quickly, easily and safely.
- Easier, faster Planning.
- Modular Components.
- Expanded Connectivity, reduced footprint.
NEW! Propel Product Fundamentals Training
Recommended for anyone involved in sales, design, installation and project management of cabling infrastructures for Datacenters or Head-End Central Office environments.
This course is an overview of CommScope’s Propel Solution, an end-to-end, high-speed fiber platform with modular high-density fiber panels, modules, adapters and fiber assemblies. The course consists of two lessons with an estimated study time of 30 minutes.
- Propel solution overview
- Propel panels, sliding trays and modules, MPO and duplex fiber connectivity (MPO16, LC, SN)
- Access to product information via QR code app.
- Propel range of trunk, ruggedized fanout and array cables, enhanced cable management features
- Overview of CommScope complete range of fiber panels
- In Colombia, Ecuador, Centroamérica y Caribe, please contact with Constanza Andrade, Category Manager, at Constanza.Andrade@wescodist.com.
- In México please contact with Araceli Colina, Category Manager, at Araceli.Colina@wescodist.com.
- In Brazil, please contact with Andre Molina, Category Manager, at Andre.Molina@wescodist.com.
- In Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Perú y Uruguay, please contact with Constanza Andrade, Category Manager, at Constanza.Andrade@wescodist.com.