Lapp is a leading supplier of integrated wire, cabling and connector products and solutions. Lapp's offering includes complete connectivity solutions for industrial machine and infrastructure applications including a full suite of power and control cable, connectors, accessories and systems. Lapp's solutions are specifically tailored for a wide array of industries including automotive, food and beverage, wind energy, oil and gas, packaging and manufacturing.
ÖLFLEX® Flexible Power & Control Cables
In 1959, ÖLFLEX was the very first control cable to be designed with color-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX connecting and control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
High quality and durability are synonymous with the Lapp family of products, and the EPIC line of connectors is no exception. Whether the application is power, control, or signal/data, EPIC connectors offer performance you can count on, providing secure and reliable electrical connections for a variety of industrial OEM equipment and factory floor automation systems. They excel in applications where flexibility, reliability, and durability are key.
This is the brand of choice if you are looking for reliable, fast and innovative solutions for transferring data. The range of products includes data cables for almost all electronic applications, from small diameter cables in coffee machines to those acting as the backbone of your automation and control processes.
SKINTOP® Strain Relief Cable Glands
Over the years, the SKINTOP cable gland product line has grown and evolved in many ways. With a product offering that spans both polyamide and metallic options suitable for EMI and even explosive environments, it is possible to find a gland for virtually any industrial application.
A Full Suite of Connectivity Solutions
- Machine cables for all applications
- TC-ER Rated tray cables
- Cables for major VFDs and manufacturers of servo motors and drives
- Industrial grade data cables for signal, control and networks
- Cable management accessories including: conduit, track, sleeving and marking systems
- Environmentally protected industrial connectors for power, control, and data; including rectangular, circular, and IEC pin and sleeve connectors
- Strain relief products
- Control Cables for High-Temperature Applications from Lapp Group
- ÖLFLEX® 409P Heavy Duty Control Cable with PUR Jacket
- Variable Frequency Drive Cable Construction: ÖLFLEX®VFD 2XL
- Innovation in Industrial Tray Cables from Lapp Group - ÖLFLEX® TRAY VTC
- Challenges of High-Acceleration Servo Motors
- SKINTOP HYGIENIC for Food & Beverage Applications
- SKINTOP® INOX
Watch more Lapp Group videos on YouTube