Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, as well as active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for outdoor and indoor wireless infrastructure. RFS offers advanced engineering capabilities, superior field support, and expert technical assistance and training to provide scalable, flexible, future-proof and lightweight end-to-end solutions optimized across the entire RF chain. Its customers currently include the four largest wireless carriers, the majority of tier 2 and 3 wireless carriers in North America and many of the top wireless and microwave OEMS worldwide.
RADIO FREQUENCY SYSTEMS (RFS)
For more than 75 years, RFS has built their internationally recognized business though innovation and world-class customer service. With eight manufacturing facilities worldwide as well as sales and technical support centers in 23 countries, RFS’ mission to deliver satisfaction to its customers while continuously improving its products is a goal each employee strives for. In addition to outstanding customer service, RFS has always been a leader in their industry for introducing new ground-breaking products. Dating back to 1961 and 1962, RFS invented the first ever corrugated elliptical waveguide (FLEXWELL®) and the first ever corrugated seam-welded coaxial cable (CELLFLEX®), respectively. Ten years later RFS also invented the first smooth wall radiating coaxial cable (RADIAFLEX®). A few of their most recent accomplishments, 2009 specifically, have been the development of the first ever hybrid feeder cabling solution for remote radio heads (HYBRIFLEX®), and the acceptance of an Emmy Award for pioneering work on adjacent channel combiners used in TV Broadcasting.
- RFS Upgrades NBC 5 and Telemundo 39 Dallas-Fort Worth with Future-Proof Broadcast Technology Ahead of Spectrum Repack
- RFS Announces 4.3-10 Field-Installable Connectors to Support Future-Proof Multi-Band Antenna Deployments
- RFS Announces Next Phase of Broadcasting Solution Deployment at NYC’s One World Trade Center
- RFS Expands Radiating Cable Offering in America to Support Buy America Act
- RFS In-Tunnel and In-Building Wireless Communications Solutions Enable Network Deployments in Challenging Environments Worldwide in 2015
Brochures & Guides
- Radio Frequency Systems and Green Mountain overhaul New Hampshire’s Broadband Network
- RFS, Transit Wireless and SOLiD Bring Wireless Service to NYC Transit Authority
- RADIAFLEX® helps provide seamless wireless connectivity in Boston subway
- Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) and SOLiD Participate in DAS Feasibility Study in Nuclear Facility: EPRI Evaluates Connectivity Alternatives to Wi-Fi
- RFS HYBRIFLEX® Cables
RFS presents HYBRIFLEX, its innovative, lightweight, cost-effective hybrid cabling solution for new RRH deployments and base station upgrades. A revolutionary RRH hybrid feeder cabling solution, which combines optical fiber and DC power in a single corrugated cable. An innovative use of materials to reduce tower load and maximize existing infrastructure investments, simplifying RRH deployments.
- RFS RADIAFLEX® Cables
RFS introduces the optimal confined coverage solution: the RADIAFLEX radiant cables. Manufactured all over the world and easy to install, RADIAFLEX cables increases coverage with less active equipment and ensures uniform signal distribution in a cost-effective solution.
Microwave Antenna Systems
RFS offers four types of microwave antennas, each one designed for a specific application in your network. Together, our complete portfolio of microwave antennas can sustain your network all around the globe.
High-performance indoor solutions
Passive distributed antenna system (DAS) solutions from RFS deliver all of the capabilities needed to give people better access to wireless services in buildings while meeting technical and financial requirements.
Transportation communication solutions must enable continuous, high-quality communications across tunnels, complex in-building environments, and diverse outdoor terrains.
Our RADIAFLEX® cables encompass a unique broadband solution, ensuring the most future proof confined coverage installation.