TE Connectivity is a technology leader in the world’s fastest growing markets, helping connect power, data and signal in everything from automotive and aerospace to broadband communications, consumer, energy and industrial applications. In working with Anixter, TE Connectivity helps our customers meet the need for greater energy efficiency, ever-increasing productivity and faster, more reliable data, TE’s market-defining technologies and engineering expertise is setting the pace for the future of connectivity. TE Connectivity and Anixter are providing solutions that help to manage and protect the flow of data and power across applications, across networks and across oceans.
TE Connectivity's Broadband Network Solutions (BNS) business was acquired by CommScope in 2015. Click here to shop products acquired from TE brands such as AMP, FiberGuide®, ADC and KRONE.
20/09/2016TE Connectivity Deploys DAS in Major Stadiums
TE deploys distributed antenna systems (DAS) in major stadiums to bring high-quality mobile services to sports fans.
20/09/2016TE Connectivity Unveils Thermal Adhesive Coated Fiber System
TE Connectivity debuts a new fiber installation system that enables fast, flexible and discrete deployment of fiber optic cable in indoor environments.
01/10/2015Expect More from CommScope
CommScope has completed its transformational acquisition of TE Connectivity’s Telecom, Enterprise and Wireless businesses, combining two businesses that will have more talent and resources to address the world’s growing demand for network bandwidth.
23/02/2015CommScope Agrees To Acquire TE Connectivity’s Telecom, Enterprise and Wireless Businesses
Combination of Highly Complementary Businesses Broadens CommScope’s Position as a Leading Communications Infrastructure Provider.
- Powered Fiber Cable System
- Powered Fiber Cable System Technical Overview
- Powered Fiber Optic Cable
- Powered Fiber Cable System - PoE Extender
- Fiber Optic Closure Catalog
- Fiber Optic Splice Closure
MRJ21 Cabling Solutions
Data Center Solutions
- Wireless Overview
- Flexible Wireless Connectivity Solutions Brochure
- InterReach Fusion: In-Building Wireless Networking System
- Connectivity Solutions for Distributed Antenna Systems: DAS Catalog
- Distributed Antenna Systems: For Wireless Coverage and Capacity
- Distributed Antenna Systems and MIMO Technology
- Public Safety DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
- Wireless - What's at the Antenna Counts
Storage Area Management (SAM)
Optical LAN Solutions (OLS)
Broadband Network Solutions
- TE Delivers Mobile Service at Chicago Landmark
- TE Delivers 5-Star Wireless: to Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Hines Chooses InterReach Fusion for Major Office Tower in Chicago
- Passive Optical Network (PON) Deployment for the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center Health
- Airport Networks
- Enhanced Category 5 Cabling System - Engineered for Performance - Aug 7, 2012
- Bringing Wireless Services to Large Venues with TE DAS and Fiber Solutions
- Designing for Profitability In the Physical Layer of Wireless Networks
- 24-Fiber Trunking and Interconnect Solution - The Right Migration Path to 40/100 Gig - Sep 1, 2012
- Getting More out of Your PON Network
- The CPRI Digital DAS Interface
- High Power DAS for In Building Wireless
- Concealing Wireless Equipment DAS Remotes
- Introducing the PoE Extender
- Powered Fiber Cable System
- Thermal Adhesive Coated Fiber System
- Quareo Physical Layer Management System Overview
- TE Connectivity Hi-Density Fiber Platform
- Core Vertical Switch Management (VSM) Platform
- Core Vertical Switch Manager (VSM) Installation
- LightCrimp Plus Tool - Quick Fibre Termination of SC 900um Connector
- LightCrimp Plus Tool - Quick Fibre Termination of LC 900um Connector
- LightCrimp Plus Tool - Quick Fibre Termination of SC 250um Connector
- LightCrimp Plus Tool - Quick Fibre Termination of LC 250um Connector
- MULTIMATE Tool - Quick Unshielded (UTP) Termination
- ReelSpeed - Quick Reel Technology
>Powered Fiber Cable System
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.