Headquartered in Chicago since 1922, Tripp Lite has established a global reputation for quality manufacturing, superior value and excellent service. Tripp Lite and Anixter are working together to bring reliable, cost-effective IT infrastructure solutions to customers worldwide. By combining our expertise, experience and global reach, we provide practical solutions that meet customers’ technical requirements without ignoring their budgetary realities.
Industry-Leading Solutions at Affordable Prices
Tripp Lite manufactures IT infrastructure solutions to the most demanding specifications in the industry. In fact, 80% of Fortune 500 companies use Tripp Lite solutions to power, protect and connect electronic equipment in applications ranging from office workstations to enterprise data centers. Tripp Lite manufactures more than 2,500 products, including UPS systems, PDUs, rack enclosures, cooling solutions, surge suppressors, cables, KVM switches, console servers, power strips, power management tools, battery packs, inverters and line conditioners. Customers in the IT, telecommunications, wireless, industrial, commercial, consumer, healthcare, government and education sectors rely on Tripp Lite to supply everything they need to get the job done. And with Tripp Lite, they get more for their money.
- USB and AC Charging Stations
- PDU Ethernet Switch Combo
- Cool IT Equipment and Reduce Energy Costs with Tripp Lite
- Tripp Lite's Integrated Solutions Center
- Power Protection Solutions for Severe Weather
- Desktop UPS Systems for Severe Weather
- Extend VGA, DVI and HDMI signals over long distances with Tripp Lite
- Reversible USB Cables - No More Fumbling
- Tripp Lite Product Video
- The Need for Hot-Swappable UPS Systems
- SRCOOL12K Air Conditioning Unit Demonstration
- 8-10kVA Hot-Swappable UPS Replacement Demonstration
- How to Reset/Self-Test a SmartOnline UPS System
- How to Reset/Self-Test a SmartPro UPS System
- How to Take a UPS System Voltage Reading
- How to Connect Inverter Batteries in Parallel
View more videos at www.youtube.com/tripplite
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.