JDSU is now VIAVI! VIAVI Solutions feature a fully integrated and interoperable portfolio of cloud-enabled instruments and systems, software automation, and services for network testing, performance optimization, and service assurance. Designed to support the most complex IT and communications networks, our solutions deliver unparalleled visibility across your entire network and service eco-system, at any stage of the lifecycle. VIAVI delivers the real-time intelligence and actionable insight you need to continuously deliver optimum performance and QoE from end-to-end.
JDSU IS NOW VIAVI SOLUTIONS!
Better with VIAVI
Technology Leadership. Faster Technician Workflows. Best Value.
In today’s ultra-competitive landscape, there is no margin for error in Enterprise networks. With zero tolerance for faulty networks, even a negligible amount of network downtime can have a significant impact on the bottom line.
28/08/2015JDSU is Now Viavi Solutions
Viavi Solutions helps network operators address their toughest network, application, and service performance challenges and successfully deploy the networks of tomorrow.
- Testing Parallel Optics with VIAVI Solutions MPO Test Solutions
- CATV Network Test Solutions
- The Practical Data Center Case Study & Test Guide of VIAVI
- Better with VIAVI Report
- Essential Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Deployment Testing
- Test and Monitoring Solutions for Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA)
- Test and Monitoring Solutions for Fiber to the Home (FTTH)
- The Rise of Tier 2 Testing
- Test Solutions for Structured Cabling
- Network and Service Enablement Solutions for Federal Government
- VIAVI Data Center Solution Linecard
- VIAVI FiberChek Sidewinder Spec Sheet
- VIAVI FiberChek Sidewinder Solution Brief
- A Quick Start Guide to Fiber-to-theAntenna (FTTA) Installation and Maintenance Testing - vol 1
- A Quick Start Guide to Fiber-to-theAntenna (FTTA) Installation and Maintenance Testing - vol 2
- Key Test Practices that Minimize Optical Network Downtime by VIAVI - Webinar
In this webinar, you will learn how to avoid the unexpected challenges, rookie mistakes, and old test habits that lead to network downtime, costly outcomes and angry customers.
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.