New PowerChek Optical Power Meter from JDSU
The JDSU PowerChek Optical Power Meter OP-1 is an innovative optical power meter that enables technicians to test and document measurements with unprecedented ease.
PowerChek directly measures a bulkhead port’s optical power without the need for a test lead. Instead, interchangeable connectors directly engage the bulkhead port without risking cross contamination or damaging the fibre end face under test ensuring a safe, easy and reliable test. This compact, flexible unit is Bluetooth-enabled and pairs with all compatible devices to let technicians quickly generate reports and share or synchronise their results via tablets, smartphones or laptops.
- Eliminate the test lead when measuring optical power.
PowerChek connects directly with the bulkhead being tested by utilising PowerChek connectors that attach directly to the device.
- Always ensure a safe test.
By contacting the ferrule, instead of the fibre, the PowerChek will not damage the link under test.
- Easily access your connections in any location.
Adjustable arm optimises access to connector ports in densely populated and difficult to reach locations.
- Pair with your mobile device over Bluetooth.
Use with FiberChekMOBILE app to measure & store readings in real-time, generate reports, and share results via email, etc.
PowerChek can be ordered as a complete kit using Anixter Code 613669. The kit includes:
- OP-1 PowerChek optical power meter
- Li-ion battery (internal)
- 1 x integrated mini USB port,
- 1 x OPT-SC PowerChek connector SC
- 1 x OPT-LC PowerChek connector LC
- 1 x OPT-SC-APC PowerChek Connector SC-APC
- USB Cable: USB2.0 male to micro USB male (1m)
- 1 X FBPP-TACS5 PowerChek connector case