The new Plantronics Blackwire 315/325 USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable option for organizations seeking high-quality, entry-level UC devices. With outstanding audio quality, flexibility with choice of USB or 3.5mm connectivity , and comfortable leatherette ear cushions and lightweight headbands, they deliver top-notch features-and bottom-line value.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 873773 as a suggested replacement.
- Easily Manage Calls from PC, Smartphone or Tablet with USB or 3.5 MM Connectivity
- Ultra-Soft Leatherette Ear Cushions Fold Flat for Easy Storage and Portability in the Included Carrying Case
- Lightweight Metal HeadBand Offers Durability and a Customizable, Comfortable Fit
- Intuitive Inline Controls to Answer/End PC Calls, Control Volume and Mute
- Smartly Placed Indicator Lights and Helpful Audio Alerts Give User PC Call, Mute and Volume Status
- Wideband Audio with Noise-Canceling for High-Quality PC Teephony
- Dynamic EQ Feature Automatically Adjusts Audio for Voice or Multimedia Use
- Noise-Canceling Microphone Filters Out Background Sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Provides More Natural Voice Sound
- SoundGuard Technology Provides Proteion Against Audio Spikes
- Ideal for Users Transitioning to PC Telephony for Webinars, Conference Calls, Music and Other Multimedia Application
- Hearing Protection SoundGuard Sound Leveling for Listening Comfort and Acoustic Limiting for Protection Against Sounds Above 118 dBa
- 2 Years Limited Warranty