The DeviceMaster UP provides innovative EtherNet/IP, Modbus, and Profinet IO connectivity to a wide variety of devices.
- DualConnectPlus(tm) Technology simultaneously connect both serial and Ethernet devices to PLCs and/or applications. String, RFID, and barcode data filtering eliminates redundant data while extracting the RFID and barcode parameters.
- Provide PLC connectivity to standard serial devices with protocol support for EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus/TCP, Modbus RTU/ASCII, and TCP/IP
- Supported PLC models
- EtherNet/IP: Allen Bradley ControlLogix Family, SLC 5/05, PLC-5, MicroLogix
- PROFINET: Siemens ET 400, 300 S7
- Modbus: Modicon Quantum, Premium, Momentum, Compact, Micro, GE Fanuc Rx7i, Rx3i, 90-70, 90- 30, Versamax
- Wide - 37 to 74C Industrial Temperature Range
- Variable power input eliminates need for power converters
- PortVision Plus monitoring and management software Automatically monitors devices on the network and enables user to view status, update firmware and resolve issues remotely
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- Security Features SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
The DeviceMaster UP provides innovative EtherNet/IP, Modbus, and Profinet IO connectivity to a wide variety of devices. It can enable you to quickly connect PLCs, SCADA, OPC Servers and applications to devices such as barcode scanners, RFID readers, weigh scales, vision systems, printers, encoders, HVAC and sensors.