AF75 contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and generally for controlling power circuits up to 690 V AC and 220 V DC. The contactors can also be used for many other applications such as bypass, capacitor switching, lighting, DC power circuits, etc.
- AF contactors include an electronic coil interface providing reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC.
- AF offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- AF contactors can manage large control voltage variations
- AF contactors equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- AF contactors withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- AF contactors have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors.
For Controlling 3-Phase Motors And Generally For Controlling Power Circuits Up To 690V AC And 220 V DC, For Bypass, Capacitor Switching, Lighting, DC Power Circuits. ABB- Line - a system concept
Designed for easy and safe installation and maintenance
Easy to integrate with other system components,
A complete range of accessories
Complies with the latest international as well as national standards
Improved environmental performance
- Coil Voltage: 100 - 250 V AC At 50/60 Hz, 100 - 250 V DC
- Contact Configuration: 3NO (Main), 1NO 1NC (Auxiliary)
- Wattage: 22 kW At 220/230/240 V, 37 kW At 380/400 V, 40 kW At 415/440/690 V, 45 kW At 500 V
- Connection: Screw Terminal
- Size: 82 mm Width X10 mm Height X 108 mm Depth
- Operating Temperature: Fitted With Thermal Overload Relay: -25 To +55 deg C, Without Thermal Overload Relay: -40 To +70 deg C
- Operating time: 30 - 100 msec (NO closing), 27 - 95 msec (NC opening) between coil energization, 30 - 110 msec (NO opening), 35 - 115 msec (NC closed) between coil de-energization
- Screwdriver type: Flat 6.5 Diameter / Pozidriv 2
- Maximum Breaking Capacity: 630 A At 690 V, 1300 A At 440 V
- Wire Size: (1 Or 2) 8 - 1 AWG (Main Pole), (1 Or 2) 18 - 14 AG (Auxiliary)
- Endurance: Mechanical: 10 Million Cycles
- Voltage Rating: 690 V (IEC)
- Number Of Poles: 3
- Environmental Conditions: Maximum Operating Altitude Permissible: 3000 m, Storage Temperature: -60 To +80 deg C
- Operating Current: 125 A At 40 deg 105 A At 55 deg C, 85 A At 70 deg C
- Impulse Withstand Voltage: 8 kV
- Enclosure: IP10
- Insulation Voltage: 1000 V (IEC 60947-4-1), 600 V (UL/CSA)
UL 508 LIsted, CSA C22.2 No.14, CCC Certified, IEC 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 And EN 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant