The Smart Cabinet PDU delivers reliable power distribution, local power monitoring via LEDs, power monitoring via IP and environmental (temperature & humidity) monitoring via IP. Increasing power demands and density in the equipment cabinet requires new functionality from your cabinet rack PDU. The Sentry cabinet PDU product family uniquely meets these demands. The Sentry Cabinet Power Distribution Unit (CDU) is an intelligent PDU with local LED input current monitoring, allowing network engineers to utilize the Cabinet PDUs True RMS Power Monitor to precisely measure the current (in amps) that network devices are drawing on the power circuit. As new equipment units are added to the power drop, immediately observe its impact on the cumulative current draw. This allows the engineer to safely load each circuit to its maximum allowable load capacity without the danger of overloading the power circuit. The PDU meets new UL 60950-1 Branch Circuit Protection requirements. Each branch circuit utilizes circuit breakers as an Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD). Now you can safely run 30-amp power drops to your server cabinet where individual outlet receptacles have lower output ratings (i.e., 20-amps) Designated Smart Products are linkable.
- Communications: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet; HTTP/HTTPS; SSLv3/TLSv1; SNMPv2; SSHv2; Telnet; LDAPv3/LDAPS; TACACS+; RADIUS; RS-232 (Serial)
- Branch Circuit Protection: Compliant to UL 60950-1
- Accessories: Temperature & Humidity Probe - EMTH-1-1 Temperature & Humidity Probe, 10 ft (3 m)
- Remote Power Monitoring - Monitor input power via IP or serial interface.
- HTTP/HTTPs Web Configuration & Control - Use the Sentry Web interface to configure each unit's network settings. SNMP traps for environmental & power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the Web interface to monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection.
- SNMP Management & Event Notification - The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information such as input power, temperature and humidity. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including Input Current Load Thresholds (min & max), Temperature Thresholds (min & max), Humidity Thresholds (min & max), water indication, and closed contacts (cabinet doors open/close).
- Add a Second Tower - Connect an Expansion Cabinet PDU to this Smart Cabinet PDU to control two power input circuits and monitor power in the Data Center cabinet (individual or groups) under 1 IP address - our exclusive strategy for managing dual power-supply servers.
- Zero U Enclosure - A vertical enclosure that occupies Zero Vertical U of rack space in the equipment cabinet. It mounts on the back rails or in the cavity space of the cabinet.
- Secure Access - SSH or SSL Protection - Secure Shell (SSH), known as Secure Socket Shell, is a Unix-based command interface and protocol for securely getting access to a remote device. Sentry supports SSHv2. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. SSL is an integral part of most Web browsers (clients) and Web servers. Sentry supports SSLv3/TLSv1.
- Integrated Temp/Humidity Probe Support - Two (2) RJ-style connectors located on the face panel of the PDUs enclosure provide support for two (2) Integrated Temperature & Humidity Probes with ten-foot (10') cables provide real-time measurements in the data c
- Outlets: (36) IEC 60320/C13
- Available InputVoltages: 3-Phase Delta, 208V50/60 Hz
- Rated Amperage: 30A
- Available Input Cord: NEMA L15-30PCord Set, 10 ft (3m)
- Dimensions(L x W x D): 68" x 1.75" x 3.23"(1727x44.4x82mm)
cTUVus UL 60950-1-2003
CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1:2003
TUVGS EN 60950-1:2001
FCC Class A, Part 15
EMC-EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024