NF contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits. NF contactor relays include an electronic coil interface accepting a wide control voltage Uc min. ... Uc max.
- Interface provides reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC
- NF contctors offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- NF contactors can manage large control voltage variations.
- NF contactor relays equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- NF contactor relays withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- NF contactor relays have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors
- The contactor relays have mechanically-linked auxiliary contacts compliant with Annex L of IEC 60947-5-1 and include the "Mechanically Linked" symbol on their side.
NF(Z) contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits.