The T4 breaker is a 250 amp frame with either a microprocessor based over current protective trip system or a thermal magnetic trip unit.
- Double insulation - this construction characteristic allows for the CSA/UL Listed field installation of internal accessories without exposure to energized parts
- Complete range of electrical and mechanical accessories
- Positive operation - breakers from ABB ensure that the toggle indicates the precise position of the moving contacts. This guarantees safe and reliable signaling by the device
- Installation - Tmax molded case circuit breakers can be installed in panels and switchboards in either the horiz ontal or vertical planes while being fed from either end without any derating of their performance characteristics
- Interrupting ratings at 600 V AC up to 100kAIC
- Compact size
- All Tmax molded case circuit breakers are CSA-UL Listed and IEC rated for gobal application and acceptance
All versions of the T4 family are suitable for reverse feed application.