Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Extended Temperature Rating of -30C to 70C, Excellent resistance to Acids, Caustics and Oils, Highly flexible for ease of installation (not recommended for flexing applications), RS-232, Data Buses, Process Control Instrumentati on, Low Voltage Signaling and Interconnect.
- The UNITRONIC European series of communication and control cables have been designed for general purpose installation in industrial signal and bus applications that utilize the DIN-47100 color code
- EMC resistant designs with foil and braid shielding construction is available in all conductor styles
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Gray Halogen-Free
Shield type: Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -30C to +80C
Nominal voltage: 250 Volt
|Conductor Count||3 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||18 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Jacket Material||LSZH-LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID SHIELDED|
|Shield Construction||BRAID/MYLAR/BRAID OVERALL DBL BRAID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.