The hardened steel spring provides high clamping pressure that automatically adjusts to the wire gauge. The system’s flexible design makes it particularly vibration and shock proof and dichromate zinc surface treatment gives it excellent corrosion-resistance qualities.
- Insulating material is a polyamide and contains no asbestos, cadmium, phosphor or halogen elements
- Manufactured to the highest standards (thermal resistance from 40 to +110C) and with its self-extinguishing capacities it complies with European directives (incandescent wire resistance in compliance with IEC standard 06095.2.11)
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Feed through and ground terminal blocks
- Sub-function: 3 clamps
Wire Size: UL Standard: 26 - 12 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Spacing: 0.198 in.
Amperage Rating: 15 A (UL)
Voltage Rating: 600 V (UL)
Mounting: DIN 3 Rail
Connection: Spring Clamp
Size: 2.72 in. Width X 1.79 in. Height
Flammability: V0 (UL94)
Pollution Degree: 2
Gauge Type: A2
Wire Strip Length: 0.37 in.
Screw Driver Size: 3.5 mm
UL Listed, CSA, IEC, NFC/VDE Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.