Cordex High-Performance rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance. In a compact 1RU high, fan-cooled design, the Cordex HP 300W rectifier opens the possibility to a wider range of applications and immediate OPEX/CAPEX savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment.
The Cordex HP 300W Modular Rectifier Shelf System is the perfect solution for small 48V DC industrial and telecom applications such as micro cells, broadband extension, LTE Networks, radio links and remote control and monitoring sites. The Cordex HP 300W rectifier was designed and tested to operate in non-controlled environments and offers full power from -40 to 70C. The rectifier is p rotected against input under-voltage and supports up to 300V AC without damage. It also includes an extensive list of features such as: output overvoltage and overload protections, smart output power limitation, thermal shutdown,hot swap and redundancy .
The intelligent controller includes USB, Ethernet and CAN ports, along with five LED indicators. The built-in distribution module contains four output fuses plus a battery breaker. The Cordex HP 300W rectifier was designed and tested to operate in non-controlled environments and offers full power from -40 to 70C.
- Industry leading 95% efficiency for decreased OPEX and reduced carbon footprint
- Compact size yielding more space for revenue generating equipment
- Fail safe performance via N+1 redundancy and hot swap capabilities for uninterrupted operation
- Wide range of AC input for worldwide installation requirements
- Dual front and back DC outputs for maximum flexibility
- Wide temperature operating range for installation in harsh outdoor and indoor environments
- Multiple distribution points
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.