AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0524-001 | P1354
P1354 Day/Night Fixed Network Camera with Vari-focal 2.8-8MM DC-iris Lens and Remote Back Focus. Lightfinder Technology. Max. HDTV 720p or 1MP at 30 fps. WDR - Dynamic Contrast
Light-sensitive, HDTV resolution, Day/Night, fixed camera with vari-focal 2.8-8 mm DC-iris lens and remote back focus. Lightfinder technology. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max HDTV 720p or 1MP resolution at 30 fps. WDR - dynamic contrast. Video motion detection and active tampering alarm. Two-way audio with built-in microphone and audio detection. I/O for alarm/event handling, MicroSD/MicroSDHC memory card slot for optional local video storage, serial port for R S422/485 communication. Power over Ethernet. Power supply not included.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Superb image quality with 1MP/HDTV 720p
- Lightfinder technology
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Digital PTZ
- Edge storage
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.