This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Stainless steel, (SS-316L) pressurized (5psi) High performance PTZ dome camera with 36x optical zoom. with IP66, IK10 and NEMA 4X classification. WDR, EIS. Auto day/night functionality; min. illumination down to 0.5 Lux in color and 0.008 in black/white. Continuous 360 rotation and 220 tilt with E-flip. Progressive scan, extended D1 resolution (752x480) @ 30 fps in H.264 and Motion JPEG. Shock detection, Autotracking, Active Gatekeeper, tour record ing. Full size SD slot. . Including 7 m cable, media converter switch with 2xSFP slots for optical fiber modules, 2xRJ45, 2xI/O and 12 V in. Mounting brackets and power adapter are not included (several different accessories available).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Marine-grade stainless steel
- Casing for pressurized nitrogen
- Up to HDTV 1080p with high zoom
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
Pressurized Network Camera
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.