The Interfast pre-wiring system is recognised as a smart
and efficient solution for a wide range of applications in
With its set of products fully designed to make your PLC
wiring easy, Interfast meets all your requirements: relay
- 1 to 4-wire connection
- Input voltage up to 250 V
- Current up to 2 A
- Disconnect and protect channels
- Signal indicators
- Test points for current and voltage measurement
- IP20 protection
- P LC protection with fuse and I/O isolation (2.5 kV)
- Heavy-duty industrial connectors
- Relay for switching 16 A/250 V
- Pluggable relays and optocouplers
- Forcing and interrupting relay control
- Interface modules dedicated to solenoid valve control
- Various accessories to make your installation and maintenance easy
- More than 50 interface modules and 4 lengths of cables.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.