Fixed dome mobile surveillance camera with rugged design. Fixed lens. Flat, discreet and tamper resistant casing. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max 1080p resolution at 30/25 fps. Video motion detection and active ta mpering alarm. M12 network connector, Power over Ethernet. Audio-in and I/O. MicroSD card slot for Edge storage support. Includes lens tool and top cover tool. Midspan not included.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Compact, rugged and discreet design
- Full HDTV resolution
- Traffic Light mode
- Edge storage
- Audio-in and I/O
- Multiple H.264 streams
High-Performance HDTV Network Camera With I/O Port Audio-In
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.