This item is discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
The Mini KVM Extender USB is a high value, affordable solution for extending your KVM console from your computer or KVM switch to a distance of up to 70m / 230ft away over clutter free CAT5/6/7 cables.
If you’re working from a small, home office (SOHO), the Mini KVM Extender USB is your preferred extended control solution - just place the KVM console where you want and the computer where you need and you’re all set to go!
For industrial applications such as manufacturing lines or clean rooms, the Mini KVM Extender USB provides maximum safety and security, allowing you to place computers and servers in a single centralized location, far away from any production hazards.
IT managers seeking extended access to server rooms in a tightly secured environment will find the Mini KVM Extender USB particularly efficient and easy to use. Ideal also for presentation and training applications, the Mini KVM Extender USB provides flex ibility and security coupled with highly attractive pricing.
The Mini KVM Extender USB is made up of 2 micro sized, compact units on both ends: the Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and the Receiver unit that connects to the KVM hardware. The Mini KVM Extender USB is a pure hardware solution, making it both software and network independent.
- Manage a USB computer or KVM switch from a remote location up to 230-ft. (70M) away
- More security - Look after your investment by storing computers in locked, environmentally controlled room
- More flexibility - Place your KVM console where you want it and your computer where you need it
- More efficiency - Make your set up work for you instead of you working for your set up
- Plug and play solution
- Micro sized - Smallest form factor for sleek Transmitter and Receiver units. Once installed you won’t evenknow they exist!
- Transmitter unit features VGA and USB connectors for the computer / KVM swtich, and the Receiver unit features VGA and PS/2 connectors for the remote keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Simple to install and operate
- No external power needed a transmitter end
- Supports all major OS
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Mini USB VGA Over Cat 5 UTP KVM Console Extender Kit
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.